Conversion CPL ICAO to CPL EASA with 150 hours of total flight time with valid rating
The owners of the CPL pilot licenses [ICAO sample] have the opportunity to convert their licenses to the pilot licenses of the CPL [EASA sample] if they meet the requirements of the license conversion process.
EASA Pilot licenses are recognized worldwide. Pilots wishing to fly at the European airlines must be licensed by EASA.
This course is designed to convert ICAO CPL(A) Multi Engine Rating (ME) and Instrument Rating (IR) to EASA CPL/ME/IR, based on the EASA PART FCL regulations.
✔ EASA Part-MED medical certificate class 1 issued by an authorised AeMC;
✔ Theoretical examination ATPL(A) in accordance with FCL.515 (all subjects);
✔ Minimum total flying hours experience according Part-FCL Annex I Appendix 3;
✔ Proof of English language proficiency in accordance with FCL.055 (minimum level 4);
✔ Proof of the radiotelephony qualification entered in the foreign licence or equivalent document;
✔ Confirmation of CPL training within an EASA ATO, including skill test recommendation. The type rating of the above skill test must still be valid in the foreign licence at the time of this skill test ;
✔ Skill test IR (except for ATPL conversion) with examiner on SP aeroplane in accordance with Part-FCL . The class or type rating and the IR for the above skill test must still be valid in the foreign licence at the time of this skill test.
➤ ATP Theory 840hrs, 170hrs supervised classes incl.;
➤ Practical Training;
➤ Pre-flight briefings, After-flight de-briefings;
➤ ICAO, IR english exams, RT exam;
➤ PPL(A) - skill test and license issuance (as option);
➤ ATPL(A) Theory exams;
➤ CPL/MEP/IR - final skill test and license issuance;
➤ Full equipped pilot bag;
➤ ATPL(A) electronic PADPILOT textbooks;
➤ Pilot insurance;
➤ Supervision of the Training by ATO and Responsible Instructor;
➤ Arrangement of accommodation.
Course program timeline:
➤ 0 - 1 month:
• Online screening – English
Written and oral exam - general and technical english
• Maths and physics test
• Basic aviation knowledge test
• Final interview with the selection board
• Visa process
➤ 1 - 12 month:
• Online ATPL(A) 840 hr theory
• Finishing ATPL(A) theory exams at CAA
• ICAO English proficiency check and RT exam
• EASA Part-MED medical certificate class 1 issued by an authorised AeMC PPL(A)
• conversion: 10 hours SEP(L) + PPL(A) skill test (60 minutes)
• Night Training
➤ 12 - 18 month:
• EASA Part-MED medical certificate class 1 issued by an authorised AeMC
VFR SEP flying
• SE-IR training: 50 hours SEP(L) + 90 min SKILL TEST
VFR MEP Basic and Advanced handling
• MEP(L) VFR training: 6 hours + 01:30 SKILL TEST
• ME-IR training: 3 hours Simulator (FNPT II), 2 hours MEP(L) + 90 min Skill Test.
CPL(A) MODULAR: 10 hours SEP(L), 5 hours MEP(L) + 90 min skill test for CPL(A)
• CPL/MEP/IR FINAL SKILL TEST